Sunday, August 17, 2008

Indy

So, Sullivan has discovered Indiana Jones. He wants an "Indiana Jones Lego Adventures" Birthday party. Aaron bought the movies this weekend and has been watching them with him (I know, I think its a horrible idea too, but what are you gonna do?). So, tonight, we were eating dinner, and I told Sullivan he needed to eat his dinner so that he could grow big and strong like Indiana Jones. He looked at me like I was the dumbest person in the whole world, rubbed his chin and said,
"Mom, how can I turn into him, I don't even have any claws on my chin like him and Santa!"

I had to think hard, and then I realized he was talking about a beard. "Are you talking about a beard?"

"No mom, you know those little hair balls daddy gets on his face? That's what I need, well that and you have to stop buying me crocs and buy me real shoes. Indy does not wear crocs."

So, that's all he needs to turn into Indiana Jones.

As a side note, Sophie learned another new word tonight- "Deal." We've been appliance shopping this week, and tonight, Sears had a friends and family sale. We went, and they had some great deals. Sophie would touch a fridge or a washer or dryer and say very loudly, "OOOOHHH Deal!" I guess she hasn't learned not to let the salesman know you think something is great so you can get a better deal!

0 comments: