Thursday, May 3, 2007

If only life would slow down!






This is Thomas, he is Sullivan's best friend. They are actually partners in crime. They just got haircuts here and are showing off the convict look together. They are inseperable, except when big sister Lauren is around. Then, you can't separate the three of them. I hope they can stay friends forever!!!








We have had such a busy two weeks. My mom came to town for a few days last week, then this week we went to Houston and Kemah. Sullivan had so much fun!!! Sophie is in LOVE with her lovie. I need to ask Gram to look for another, because its this or die. Unfortunately, its a snowman, so I am hoping its not just a Christmas item. She WILL NOT sleep without it!


We just got back from her four month checkup. The doctor said she is perfect! She is 14 pounds and 3 ounces and 24 inches long! I can't believe how much she is changing everyday. She brought her brother with her to the appointment to encourage her after her shots. When we were waiting for the doctor to come in, she found the coolest baby ever. She was in love with her, cracking up laughing- here's a picture: (I wonder when she will figure out that its her!!!)





Sullivan, of course, has had a lot of funny things happen the past two weeks, but I thought I would share one. He has been really interested in reading. He can sound out three letter words, and is now working on four letter words! We are so impressed with him, he learns something new everyday. Anyway, he was telling Aaron the other day how one hundred is his favorite number because it has a 1 and two zeros. "Did you know that's three things, like I am three? That's why its my favorite!" So, he was playing around in the bathroom and I heard him jumping on the scale. I said, "Sullivan, stop, what are you doing?" He says, "I am trying my best to be 100, but it won't let me!!!"

0 comments: