Saturday, March 22, 2008

Puzzled





This is Sullivan showing you his new tattoos (courtesy of McDonalds thinking pirate tatoos for a four year old are cool) and his very first pair of boxer shorts. I don't know why I haven't gotten him any before, because he is soooooo stinkin cute in them!




This is Sophie looking like a "clown", as her daddy says because "even when we are just going to Walmart, she has to be all dolled up." That's right darn it. I earned the right to have a little girl and doll her up. I earned the right to put huge bows in her head, match her clothes and shoes, and kiss all over her. And, let me tell you, I am enjoying every minute of it. And, mom, notice her outfit is NOT pink, thank you very much! And, for your viewing pleasure, my little doll being a pirate!




Puzzles- this is Sullivan's new obsession, but not the kind you are thinking. Word puzzles. Everything is a puzzle. "Mom, I want something to eat, but you have to figure out what it is from these clues : it's square and has holes all over it." "Ok, buddy, I need more clues." "You eat it." "Right, I got that when you told me it was something you wanted to eat, more clues please...." "Ok, its brown, sometimes." "Ummmmmm....." "Fine, you put syrup on it." "Waffles!" "right!"


"Mom, do you know how to make a gun? Like, the puzzle way?"
"Nope, but I would imagine you have to get some metal to start with."
Cracking up laughing, "NOPE, that's ALL wrong mom. Try again."
"Maybe some plastic?"
"No, mom, its a puzzle! You make an L with your fingers and turn them upside down!"
"Mom, what number is bigger than 8? Remember this is a puzzle!"
"Ummm.... Nine?"
"No mom, it has two fours."
"44?"
"That's the answer!"






And I leave you with a final puzzle of your own. This is half of the hair that I cut off yesterday. HALF. I will show you the actual doooo when I figure out how to style it ;)

2 comments:

Brandy said...

Your hair looks great! Of course I saw your haircut, before I saw this post - that does look like a LOT of hair. But it's super cute I think! :)

Big Fat Gini said...

If I ever get out this prison they call "home" maybe I'll see your hair. I'm sure it looks great!