Sunday, March 16, 2008

My Man


Oh how I love my little man! Sometimes I forget it, it's easy to do with his attitude. But, so often, I remember how wonderful he is. If he does not become a comedian, he is sure to be a lawyer (which are one and the same sometimes). Anyways, here are a few of my favorite stories from the last few weeks that are sure to keep you on birth control ;)
-He is into races. He has to beat you at everything. Who has the longer name, who gets dressed faster, who pees the longest, who buckles in the car faster, etc. While eating dinner with my parents last weekend, I told him he needed to get busy eating or I would beat him. He replied (while we all tried not to pee in our pants): "Mom, life isn't a competition."
-We were eating dinner at CiCi's pizza the other night with Aaron. Aaron asked Sullivan if he needed to go teetee to which he replied: "Oh Aawon, you know that's a potty word. We do not use trash can words or potty words at the table. Shame on you."
-We were playing in the playground at McDonalds when Sullivan ran over to me with a disgusted look on his face. "What's wrong?" He says (in a grossed out manner about to throwup): "If that little boy's booty smelled any worse, you could call him a toilet."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Big Fat Gini said...

LOL! Vicky, I so needed to hear some Sullivanisms today!